Tuesday 22 May 2012

Ultra Short Paper Quilling Course #2

Hello, Dolls!

It feels good to see you again and share something new about our paper quilling activities. Yesterday, I met my good friend when I was in junior high school, named Ninin. We were classmate on the 9th grade and I still remember we were crazy about math subject. No, I am not a super smart girl in math, but I just love it. Well, it's been a looong time since the last time I met her (maybe about 4-5 years ago) even we live in the same city and even the same university for God's sake! Although we didn't meet each other for long time but sometimes we still communicate and share some daily life stories. I have no idea how could we live a life like this. LOL! :p

So, last week she told me that she wants to learn paper quilling. Actually, I know that besides learning paper quilling, she also wants to meet me hahaha. :p

We met yesterday on a shopping mall's food court and spent some hours to talk and quilling. She is a fast learner and it's good to know that she loves crafting, too. It didn't take a long time for her to learn various technique of paper quilling. It was about five technique she learned and she did it well. She made a floral paper quilling card only in a short time. I am so proud of her! :D
(Ninin and her paper quilling card)
Remind that there are some friends who wants to learn paper quilling, I am just thinking about making a paper quilling class consist of small group of people so that everybody can learn way more comfortable. Well, I still don't know but this idea supposed to be discussed with Dhidha so that we will find the perfect form to make it real.

Enough for today and I will post about the "mathematics simple card" next time.  During that time, I hope you have a good day and keep on crafting. Good day, dear Dolls! :)

Love,
Syaifa Tania

Paper Quilling Created and Handmade by Arnindyah Lei
Photographed by Syaifa Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment