Friday 2 March 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Hai, Dolls!
Thank God it is Friday already! This week is incredibly busy and many works had to be done. But however today is Friday, means I will have two days free and I am completely happy because my man is coming over for weekend, woohoo! :)
Well, since I was busy this week and seriously I feel like I am lack of energy so I did not have any free time to make some paper quilling works. Ironically, last Monday I just -finally- bought a slotted tool for paper quilling needle and still it is laying down in my pencil case, sealed! How sad it is? :(


Even so, I will still share my previous paper quilling work to you all, Pretty Dolls! I made a birthday card for my man's mom on January 18th. Her birthday is on the same month with my man, my younger sister, my cousin and my aunt. Seriously dolls, can you imagine how broke I would be if I should buy them all any gift? LOL!


Back to the business, for my man's mom birthday I made a fine pinky birthday card. The card is consist of rounded curl, round birthday wishes, and paper quilled flowers. I used the thickest carton paper as the base, then I covered it with diamond paper in pearly color. This diamond paper is my favorite. I really love the texture, the color, and its look of elegant. For the birthday wishes I used executive paper and I used spectra paper in rose color for the paper quilling. I also made the envelope from the diamond paper and actually there was supposed to be a small ribbon on the left side. But unfortunately, the ribbon was disappeared when we were about to take a shot of it. So, dolls this is it!



Beside gave her a birthday card, of course we bought her any gift. We bought a classy yet stylish purse for her. Honestly, I adore this purse so much and I really want to buy one, too! LOL! We hope she likes the purse and the card.


Well, I think I already talk so much. So, I am done for today. Going to catch the bed and I hardly can not wait for tomorrow because my man and I will visit some nice places to hang on! Have a great weekend for you all, Pretty Dolls!

Love,
Syaifa Tania

Paper Quilling Birthday Card Handmade and Created by Syaifa Tania
Photographed by Christa Adhi Dharma


No comments:

Post a Comment