Friday 10 February 2012

My Cousin's Quilled Anniversary Card

Hai, Dolls!
Today, I spend my day by making my cousin's anniversary card. Yesterday she text me and ask if I might be able to make an anniversary card for her husband. Even this is not yet their annual anniversary, I am so happy to make a monthlyversary card for them.

I asked her what kind of anniversary card she wants, the color, material, kind of accessories, and another basic information. She did not require anything but let me create it free. The only requirement she wants was just the statements inside the card because she already personalized it for her loves one.

Since she lets me do whatever I want to this card, I make an ivory simple classic card. I use textured paper in ivory color, executive paper in gold color, rose and pink spectra color for quilling, and also small-sized pink and medium-sized white ribbon. Personal reason why I use the textured paper is just because I really adore paper that rich in textures. Before this I usually use any kind of textured paper to wrap any gift, but last month I try to make some experiment by making a birthday card for my man's mom with a diamond textured paper. I will share about it on my next post.


And talking back to my cousin's anniversary card, here we go dolls. This is it!


Seriously, the card is way better in real than in the photo. I am super sad and feel so much regret to my self that I can't really be able to take some nice shoots from digital pocket camera. Well, to be honest my photography skill is not so impressive. It always my man with his incredible photography taste and skill who help me shoot almost all the my paper quilling works. And yes, without his presence around me, I am definitely lost.

Well, I am done for today. I will give the card to my cousin this evening. She plans to surprise her husband with this card. I hope them both will love it!


Love,
Syaifa Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment