Friday 3 February 2012

My Very First Flower Wreath

Hai, Dolls!
Here I share a flower wreath made by paper quilling technique. Fact, this is my very first flower wreath that I made since I learned paper quilling last year. Other fact is that I actually made it in June last year but since I recently have this paper quilling blog these days, so I just post it right now.

I was browsing and looking at many amazing paper quilling works from some blogs before I make it. I finally find Claire's blog and inspired with her paper quilling works. Most of my works are inspired from her and I just can't stop my self to look for her works. And oh by the way, her flower wreath for sure is waaaay better than mine, but I am not going to get down. I promise to my self that I will try my best level to improve my skill. And this is it, my very first flower wreath in paper quilling technique.




When I made it, I just had no idea about the kind of paper or any professional paper quilling tools. Therefore, I use -I guess it was a little wrong- thick papers (more than 100gs) in limited colors and since I do not have any quilling slot, I used to make it from long-size needle that I already cut the top part of it. I would show you the needle I meant soon in my next post.

By the way in some weeks after I made this flower wreath, I made another two flower wreath in -I guess- better quality and more colorful than this one. I used thinner paper (80gs) so I could roll the paper better than the first. I would share it soon! :)


Love,
Syaifa Tania


Flower Wreath Handmade and Created by Syaifa Tania
Photographed by Christa Adhi Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment